If you have a passion for helping people achieve financial freedom, we would like to talk to you! CCCS currently has the following position available:
The Executive Director is responsible for carrying out the Mission of CCCS, Inc. and provide/manage the overall health and wellness of the agency, its employees and the people we serve. As an Ex Officio member of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will recommend opportunities for growth, fundraising, as well as advise on areas of improvement and threats to the health of the agency. The Executive Director is the face of the agency and enhances relations with regulatory agencies, the media, internal stakeholders, staff and the community.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience creating and managing budgets.
- Experience in leadership and managing/ developing employees.
- NFCC certified or the willingness and ability to obtain within the first 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge of credit counseling.
- A Master’s Degree/MBA strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in the not-for-profit sector.
If you feel you are interested and qualified, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org